15TH ANNUAL RANGER MEMORIAL FUNDRAISER
WHAT IS THIS?
This is our biggest fundraiser of the year. Funds raised over the next 2 weeks will help us to continue our rescue efforts over the next 12 months.
We have blessed to receive an offer of matching funds from an anonymous donor. They will match donations up to $10,000! If you donate $5 it becomes $10! If you donate $10 it becomes$20!! If you have every considered donating, this may be the time to do it!
WHY DO WE DO THIS?
- This year marks NASRN’s 21st year as an organization.
- To date, we have rescued 1,907 dogs.
- Unfortunately, NASRN is the only breed specific ASD rescue group in the U.S. We are overwhelmed by the number of owner rehomes and dogs being surrendered to shelters.
- Our volunteers and funds are stretched to the limits.
- We are not funded by any government agencies, private entities, clubs or other organizations.
- Each time we save a dog, it is because of
you and your donations
When we save a dog, you save a dog!
HOW CAN I DONATE TO HELP THE DOGS?
WHERE DOES MY DONATION GO?
All money goes directly to the dogs to pay for
- vet bills
- preventative medicines
- other supplies (collars, leashes, ID tags, shampoo,brushes, crates, etc)
- all donations are tax deductible
WHO IS NASRN?
- NASRN is National Anatolian Shepherd Rescue Network
- We are the only breed specific ASD rescue group in the United States
- We are a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- Our EIN# is 86-1026069
- Our status can be verified on the Internal Revenue website
by clicking here
NASRN is Going Green!
All donation receipts and "Thank You's" are now done electronically.
- Please be sure to send us your email address with your donation so we can thank you!
What do the faces of rescued dogs look like?
Below are just a few of the dogs that were rescued during the past year.
We appreciate your support more than we can put into words, however, the dogs are the ones who are most thankful.
~~When we save a dog, you save a dog! Thank you for caring!~~
~~ Happy Tails ~~
Your Donations Saved these Dogs